Beaumont Maritime Accident Lawyer
Admiralty & Maritime Law
Gilbert Adams Law Offices represents clients in legal issues related to accidents, employment and commerce on large bodies of water including shipping, marine cargo and workers injured at sea, on navigable waters or while working in harbor. In addition, we have broad expertise in interpreting and applying the requirements of:
- The Jones Act – allows an injured seaman to sue his employer for negligence and not be limited to inadequate workers’ compensation laws.
- The Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWC).
We also counsel clients on issues related to:
- Offshore Oil Rig Accidents
- Cruise Ship Injuries (Passenger & Crew)
- Other Injuries Occurring on Our Waterways
Admiralty & Maritime Law encompasses a complex set of laws, statutes and regulations and frequently involve multi-state and international complaints that require the services of an experienced attorney with the skills and resources to follow a case through to a positive conclusion for their client. The attorneys at the Gilbert Adams Law Firm have the respect of our peers and numerous referrals from satisfied clients to illustrate these qualities over the past 70 years.