Toxic Exposure Lawyer in Beaumont Serving Throughout Texas
We are dedicated to serving clients injured by toxic chemicals in Beaumont and across the State of Texas. Many within industry pollute, prevaricate, and hide the harmful effects of their activities, operations and their products, not only to the environment but also the human body. While they go on with their toxic work, regular people suffer.
At the Gilbert Adams Law Offices, we do not stand for it. We make sure that hard-working Texans get compensated for the harm that toxic exposure has caused them and their families, whether they contracted an illness from exposure at work or in the home. If you or someone you love has been hurt or killed due to exposure to a toxic chemical in Texas, the Gilbert Adams Law Offices is ready to fight for you.
Dedicated Toxic Exposure Attorneys
At the Gilbert Adams Law Offices, our toxic tort legal team knows that toxic exposure cases can be complex and devastating. Each type of pollutant requires analysis to demonstrate injury, and corporate defendants like product manufacturers, oil companies, contractors, factories, and others often try to hide the harmful effects they produce. We go toe-to-toe with the biggest industry actors to ensure that victims of toxic chemical exposure are not left alone to deal with their illnesses.
The Gilbert Adams Law Offices serve clients exposed to toxic chemicals in a variety of situations, including:
- Exposure to asbestos in the workplace, at home, or from consumer products
- Talcum powder contamination
- Benzene exposure from work in oil refineries, maritime industries, or other areas
- Silica exposure from work in oil fields and refineries or mining, construction, manufacturing, or plumbing
- Exposure to toxic chemicals in paint, pesticides, fuels, or pharmaceuticals
- Smoke and gas inhalation from air pollution
- Groundwater contamination from pollution, chemical dumping, and underground storage tank spills
- And many others
If you were exposed to toxic chemicals at home, at school, at the office, in a factory, or anywhere else, you could sustain harmful effects, including serious injury or illness. Our experienced toxic exposure lawyers will fight to ensure that you and your family get the compensation you are owed from the people who have caused you such devastation.
Toxic Exposure Injuries
Exposure to toxic chemicals in the water, the building, or the environment can cause a variety of harmful conditions and side effects. At the Gilbert Adams Law Offices, our toxic tort legal team knows just how dangerous and debilitating chemical contamination can be. We represent victims who are suffering from any number of exposure-related conditions, including the following:
- Asthma and other lung conditions
- Brain damage
- Nerve damage
- Metallosis and blood poisoning
- Birth defects and infant injuries
- Fertility issues
- Cancer, including mesothelioma, leukemia, and lymphoma, among others
- Chemical burns
- Skin conditions
- Liver damage
- Silica dust exposure and silicosis
- Benzene exposure and benzene cancer
- Lead poisoning
- Tissue damage
- Eye irritation and partial or total blindness
- Wrongful death
These are just a few of the conditions that can be caused by prolonged exposure to asbestos, benzene, pesticides, fuels, radiation, and other types of toxic chemical exposure. If you have reason to believe that you were exposed to toxic chemicals at work, at home, from a pharmaceutical product or a consumer good such as talcum powder or Roundup, see a medical professional and call the Gilbert Adams Law Offices immediately to conduct an investigation.
Dedicated and Passionate Texas Personal Injury Attorney for Toxic Exposure and Contamination Injuries
For qualified, zealous, and trial-ready legal help after a Texas toxic exposure injury, contact the Beaumont offices of the Gilbert Adams Law Offices for a free consultation at 409-835-3000.